New LDV members’ survey now live: your views on the economy, the Coalition, Nick Clegg, personal freedoms & more
by Stephen Tall on May 28, 2012
The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,300 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- what you think of the current state of the economy;
- whether you back a market rents for households in social housing earning more than £60k;
- your views on Nick Clegg’s leadership and any post-2015 coalition;
- what you think about Section Five, internet clampdowns and Lib Dem conference accreditation;
- how satisfied you are with leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- and what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have today been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here — and you can access a Google spreadsheet of our ‘Coalition tracker’ and ‘leading Lib Dems’ ratings here.