by Stephen Tall on December 31, 2011
Here are my most popular posts of the last 12 months… so if you don’t like them, you’ve only yourselves to blame:
1. For your delectation: the Oxford comma, a cartoon, two strippers, JFK, and Stalin
2. Why do politicians talk such rubbish about Oxbridge?
3. My personal Lib Dem Top of the Blogs, Golden Half-Dozen
4. In defence of David Willetts (and against political oppositional opportunism)
5. How I narrowly avoided becoming a poster boy for Lib Dem misery
6. In praise of the Oxford comma, and of Ayn Rand
7. How I spectacularly failed to rig the Lib Dem Blog of the Year awards
8. Out with the old job, in with the new job
9. Disagreeing with Andrew Rawnsley: I’m sorry, but Ed Miliband is the very definition of cautious
10. The 10 areas which votes #Yes2AV (#Yay4Oxford edition)
11. You can haz CUTE KITTENZ PICS
Many thanks to the 14,921 unique visitors who dropped by this year… Have a great 2012!