by Stephen Tall on May 19, 2009
The new LDV members’ survey is now live – this one focuses exclusively on the hot topic of MPs’ expenses. So if you are a registered member of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum – and any paid-up party member is welcome to join – then you now have the opportunity to make your views known. Questions we are asking your opinion on include:
– your views on MPs in general and the Telegraph’s reporting;
– which party you think has been hardest hit by the allegations;
– which Lib Dem MPs named by the Telegraph you think have questions to answer;
– whether you think those Lib Dem MPs who’ve admitted mistaken claims should be punished;
– how you think Nick Clegg has handled the issue;
– who you think should replace Speaker Martin; and
– how you think the party should respond to the allegations against party chief executive Lord (Chris) Rennard.
It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should by now have been emailed with a link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t been yet, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at email@example.com
We’ll publish the results within the next few days. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here.