NEW: LDV members’ October survey now live

by Stephen Tall on October 6, 2008

If you are a registered member of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum – and any paid-up party member is welcome to join – then you now have the opportunity to make your views known on a range of issues in our October members’ survey. Topics we are asking your opinion on include:

– what you thought of the Labour and Tory party conferences;
– whether you believe Gordon Brown will survive, and what you really think of David Cameron;
– if you think it’s time for a Lib Dem shadow cabinet reshuffle, and which of the party’s ‘Big Beasts’ you’d choose to bring back;
– what you think of Nick Clegg’s leadership and the performance of the shadow cabinet; and
– who you would vote for in the Lib Dem party president race.

It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should by now have been emailed with a link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t been yet, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at ryan@libdemvoice.org

We’ll publish the results within the next week or so.

can you post up a link, I couldn’t find the survey

by Anonymous on October 7, 2008 at 7:13 am. Reply #

Yeah, where is it, heh, thought I could do it before the working day began…

by Liam Pennington on October 7, 2008 at 7:34 am. Reply #

The links are personalised and have been sent to all active signed up members of the forums via email.

by Ryan Cullen on October 7, 2008 at 9:25 am. Reply #

Please Sir, I’ve finished it.

But I couldn’t find the section to suggest Lorely Burt should be promoted – so I’ll mention it here.

[It’s just struck me that faced with the question : should we bring back big beasts / bring on fresh young talent – I opted for the former. And then voted against bringing back Ashdown/ Kennedy/ Williams/ Campbell, and for promoting Tim Farron etc. Mmmm]

by crewegwyn on October 7, 2008 at 11:41 am. Reply #

The reshuffle questions are now out of date, sadly. Link.

by James Graham on October 7, 2008 at 12:38 pm. Reply #

The reshuffle questions are now out of date, sadly.

But they’ll be of great historical interest, James 😉

by Stephen Tall on October 7, 2008 at 5:30 pm. Reply #

Maybe, but they’ll all be squiffy as some people will have done the survey after the reshuffle.

Can’t be helped I suppose.

by James Graham on October 7, 2008 at 5:36 pm. Reply #