by Stephen Tall on October 6, 2008
If you are a registered member of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum – and any paid-up party member is welcome to join – then you now have the opportunity to make your views known on a range of issues in our October members’ survey. Topics we are asking your opinion on include:
– what you thought of the Labour and Tory party conferences;
– whether you believe Gordon Brown will survive, and what you really think of David Cameron;
– if you think it’s time for a Lib Dem shadow cabinet reshuffle, and which of the party’s ‘Big Beasts’ you’d choose to bring back;
– what you think of Nick Clegg’s leadership and the performance of the shadow cabinet; and
– who you would vote for in the Lib Dem party president race.
It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should by now have been emailed with a link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t been yet, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at email@example.com
We’ll publish the results within the next week or so.