by Stephen Tall on November 23, 2014
The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the 1,500+ registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- do you support the broadcasters’ proposal for the televised leaders’ debates;
- would you support local pacts between the Lib Dems and Greens;
- how do you think Ukip will do at the next election;
- if/how increased devolution to Scotland should be reflected in England;
- whether the decision to host the 2022 World Cup in Qatar should be scrapped;
- who you want to see elected as Party President;
- and what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date?
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at email@example.com. Please do check your spam folder first, though, in case it’s ended up there!
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here — and you can access a Google spreadsheet of our ‘Coalition tracker’ and ‘leading Lib Dems’ ratings here.
* Stephen Tall is Co-Editor of Liberal Democrat Voice, and editor of the 2013 publication, The Coalition and Beyond: Liberal Reforms for the Decade Ahead. He is also a Research Associate for the liberal think-tank CentreForum and writes at his own site, The Collected Stephen Tall.