New LDV members’ survey now live: your views on David Ward, Trident, all-women-shortlists, and the Coalition
by Stephen Tall on July 19, 2013
The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,500 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- do you agree with the party whip being withdrawn from David Ward for his controversial comments on Israel?
- what do you think about replacing Trident?
- do you support plain cigarette packaging and minimum alcohol pricing?
- are you in favour of HS2?
- would you support all-women-shortlists in Lib Dem target seats?
- do you think the next manifesto should promise an EU in/out referendum?
- your views on Nick Clegg’s leadership leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- and what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have today been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do check your spam folder first, though, in case it’s ended up there!
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here — and you can access a Google spreadsheet of our ‘Coalition tracker’ and ‘leading Lib Dems’ ratings here.