New LDV members’ survey now live: your views on Leveson, the Autumn Statement, Europe and the Coalition
by Stephen Tall on December 7, 2012
The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,300 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- what you think of Lord Justice Leveson’s proposals for the press;
- what you make of George Osborne’s Autumn Statement;
- what you think about Europe;
- your views on Nick Clegg’s leadership leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- and what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date.
Oh, and as it’s December, you also get to VOTE for 3 AWARDS to decide:
- which Lib Dem government minister has had the best year?
- which Lib Dem government minister has had the worst year?
- and which Lib Dem MP or peer has had the best year?
And this is your chance, too, to nominate your choice for our sixth annual LIBERAL VOICE OF THE YEAR, the individual or group which you think has had the biggest impact on liberalism in the past 12 months. Didn’t like last year’s short-list? Well, it was chosen by Lib Dem members responding to our surveys… so you know what to do about it.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have today been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at email@example.com
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here — and you can access a Google spreadsheet of our ‘Coalition tracker’ and ‘leading Lib Dems’ ratings here.