New LDV members’ survey now live: your views on benefits cap, tax, Europe, Scottish independence and life in government
by Stephen Tall on January 31, 2012
The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,300 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- what you think of the Coalition’s £26k benefits cap;
- whether you back the NHS reforms;
- your views on Scottish independence;
- what you think about Nick Clegg’s speech on tax-cuts for the lowest paid, and about tax-rates for the wealthiest;
- how you think Nick Clegg and David Cameron handled the European summit in December
- how satisfied you are with Nick Clegg as party leader, and leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- and what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date;
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have already been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here.