New LDV members’ survey now live: your views on economy, pensions, strikes, drugs and life in government
by Stephen Tall on December 9, 2011
The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the c.1,300 registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum — and any paid-up party member is welcome to join — then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we’re asking this month include:
- what you think of the Coalition’s deficit-reduction policies;
- whether Lib Dems should commit to further post-2015 public spending cuts;
- if you agree with Nick Clegg’s support for means-testing some universal benefits;
- your views on public sector pension reform…
- … and on the recent public sector strikes;
- how satisfied you are with Nick Clegg as party leader, and leading figures within the Lib Dems;
- what you think of the Coalition’s performance to date;
- your chance to nominate LibDemVoice’s ‘Liberal of the Year’; and
- which Lib Dem ministers you think have had the best / worst year.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should have already been e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t received yours, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here.