by Stephen Tall on August 7, 2011
… We’d say a big thank you to the 34,668 ‘absolute unique visitors’* who read Liberal Democrat Voice in July. This brings our absolute unique visitor readership for the last year to date (1 July 2010 – 30 June 2011) to 509,455.
The 5 top-read stories during the month were:
- Opinion: Nick Clegg didn’t suck up to Murdoch – that’s why his minions tried to destroy him (28) by James Percival
- Opinion: Verdict from the first Mayoral Hustings – it’s a two horse race (40) by Simon McGrath
- What does the Inverclyde result mean for the Scottish Liberal Democrats? (25) by Caron Lindsay
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes: UK housing policy in crisis (22) by Stephen Gilbert MP
- How do we build the Lib Dems’ core vote? (74) by Iain Roberts
And the top 5 traffic sources for Lib Dem Voice in June were:
Whether you’re a regular here, or an occasional ‘popper-by’, we’re delighted you looked in.
- If you want to keep up-to-date with LDV in the future, then why not sign up for our daily email alerts: easy-to-navigate links to LDV articles delivered to your inbox every morning;
- If you enjoy reading LDV, why not try writing for LDV?
- If you’re a party member, don’t forget to check out our private members’ forum, which also includes being polled for our regular members’ surveys;
- And if you value LDV’s work throughout the year, please consider making a donation to our running costs: this is a not-for-profit website, and the whole team donates their time and effort free of charge. Any money you choose to give will help make LDV even better in the future.
* Google Analytics’ term: it broadly means people using almost 35,000 different computers visited LDV at least once. Some people may be counted more than once (eg, home and work computer), whilst some people may not be counted (eg, two different people use the same computer, or someone reads the site through a feed reader without ever actually visiting it).