by Stephen Tall on October 1, 2010
… We’d say a big thank you to the 61,584 ‘absolute unique visitors’* who read Liberal Democrat Voice in September.
That’s almost 30% up on our August figure of c.48,000, and more than treble the equivalent figure for September ’09 of c.20,000.
This brings our absolute unique visitor readership for the last year to date (1 Oct 2009 – 30 Sept 2010) to 698,430, more than double the equivalent figure for 2008-09 of 344,608.
The 5 top-read stories during the month were:
- +++ EXCLUSIVE: The MEP, the erotic award, the picture (21) by The Voice
- Half a defence of Paul Staines (aka @guidofawkes) (34) by Stephen Tall
- Mail on Sunday’s shocking Ed Miliband revelations (43) by Iain Roberts
- Paul Staines, William Hague and questions for bloggers (35) by Iain Roberts
- Who will be the Liberal Democrat candidate for London Mayor? (38) by Mark Pack
And the top 5 traffic sources for Lib Dem Voice in July were:
Whether you’re a regular here, or an occasional ‘popper-by’, we’re delighted you looked in.
- If you want to keep up-to-date with LDV in the future, then why not sign up for our daily email alerts: easy-to-navigate links to LDV articles delivered to your inbox every morning;
- If you enjoy reading LDV, why not try writing for LDV?
- If you’re a party member, don’t forget to check out our private members’ forum, which also includes being polled for our regular members’ surveys;
- And if you value LDV’s work throughout the year, please consider making a donation to our running costs: this is a not-for-profit website, and the whole team donates their time and effort free of charge. Any money you choose to give will help make LDV even better in the future.
* Google Analytics’ term: it broadly means people using about 61,000 different computers visited LDV at least once. Some people may be counted more than once (eg, home and work computer), whilst some people may not be counted (eg, two different people use the same computer, or someone reads the site through a feed reader without ever actually visiting it).