by Stephen Tall on July 2, 2010
The new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are one of the 1,000+ registered members of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum – and any paid-up party member is welcome to join – then you now have the opportunity to make your views known.
Questions we are asking your opinion on include:
- which measures in the Budget you support or oppose;
- what you think of the VAT increase;
- whether you’d have preferred to see fewer spending cuts and more tax rises;
- your overall view of the Budget’s effectiveness and fairness;
- whether you think the Lib Dems and Nick Clegg are on the right/wrong track;
- how you rate the performance of leading Lib Dems and our government ministers;
- your view on the Lib Dems involvement in the Coalition Government, and its record to date; and
- what impact you think the coalition will have on the party’s electoral fortunes.
It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum will today be e-mailed with a unique link to take you to the survey. It takes a few hours to email these out, so please bear with the system. If you haven’t received the email by the end of today, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at
We’ll publish the results in a few days’ time. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here.