by Stephen Tall on June 4, 2010
With a tip of our hat to the Daily Mail – which today asks its readers 13 questions so they can tell if they’re posh or not – Lib Dem Voice presents our special How Lib Dem are you? test:
All you have to do is answer ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to the following questions to get your answer …
1. Do you complain about long driveways and low letterboxes after an afternoon’s leaflet delivery?
2. Do you obsessively count the number of garden posters of the different parties at election time?
3. Is your mood affected by a good or bad opinion poll?
4. Do you avoid ever booking holidays in April?
5. Have you ever been bitten by a dog when delivering leaflets?
6. Do you enjoy knocking on strangers’ doors, even during an England match?
7. Do you often find yourself using the words “If only we had a fair voting system”?
8. Do you find yourself classifying even close friends and family as ‘Definites’ and ‘Probables’ in your mind?
9. Do you know what EARS is?
10. Have you ever cooked, baked or created something for a Lib Dem raffle or sale?
11. Have you ever written to the BBC to complain that they have unjustly ignored the Lib Dems?
12. Have you bought your own clipboard and rosette for canvassing?
13. Do you view leaflet delivery as a competitive sport?
Feel free to share your results with your fellow obsessives below …