by Stephen Tall on March 30, 2010
Lib Dems still reeling from Vince Cable’s debate victory in Ask the Chancellors, have another reason to be reeling today … the party has launched a subversive multimedia viral ad campaign – www.labservative.com – and it’s a 24-carat success.
The Labservative pitch is clear enough: Labour and the Tories are way too similar, and neither is capable of producing change. It’s a familiar enough Lib Dem campaign charge. It’s a pleasantly unfamiliar position for the party to be making the point in a wittily Web 2.0 way. Well done, Cowley Street!
- You can visit the website here
- You can watch the video here (don’t forget to favourite it)
- You can read the Labservative manifesto here
- You can comment here
- You can follow @GorvidCamerown on Twitter here (#labservative is already trending)
- You can buy tasteful Labservative merchandise here
- And you can share the poster campaign here
PS: I wonder how much more the Tories’ failed CashGordon website cost compared to this?