by Stephen Tall on February 8, 2010
After a bit of a hiatus, the new LDV members’ survey is now live. So if you are a registered member of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum – and any paid-up party member is welcome to join – then you now have the opportunity to make your views known on a range of issues in our February members’ survey. Topics we are asking your opinion on include:
– whether you think the end of the recession will benefit Labour;
– will the Chilcot inquiry into the Iraq war be a ‘whitewash’;
– John Terry’s sacking as England captain;
– what the Lib Dems should do in the event of a hung parliament;
– whether you think the Lib Dems should include a manifesto commitment to an in/out Euro referendum; and
– what you think of Nick Clegg’s leadership and the performance of prominent Lib Dems and the shadow cabinet.
It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should by now have been emailed with a link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t been yet, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at
We’ll publish the results within the next week or so. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here.