by Stephen Tall on November 2, 2009
… We’d say a big thank you to the 31,331 ‘absolute unique visitors’* who read Liberal Democrat Voice in October.
That’s a 10% uplift on last month’s readership, and a 38% increase on the same period a year ago, when just over 22,000 readers visited LDV.
This brings our absolute unique visitor readership for the last year to date (1 Nov 2008 – 31 Oct 2009) to 312,829, almost double the equivalent figure for 2007-08 of 169,320.
The 5 top-read stories during the month were:
1. Mark Littlewood resigns Lib Dem membership for IEA Director job (176) by Richard Huzzey
2. Opinion: A Cooperative Coalition (150) by Sara Scarlett
3. Bedford Mayoral Election … Lib Dems’ Dave Hogdson WINS! (31) by Stephen Tall
4. Jan Moir: the dilemma for the PCC (and what you should say in your complaint) (17) by Mark Pack
5. Lib Dem MPs: what the Legg letters said (13) by Stephen Tall
Whether you’re a regular here, or an occasional ‘popper-by’, we’re delighted you looked in. And if you enjoy reading LDV, why not try writing for LDV?
* Google Analytics’ term: it broadly means people using over 31,000 different computers visited LDV at least once. Some people may be counted more than once (eg, home and work computer),whilst some people may not be counted (eg, two different people use the same computer, or someone reads the site through a feed reader without ever actually visiting it).