by Stephen Tall on August 14, 2009
‘Tis the season for lists… All this week we are publishing the top 100 posts by Lib Dem bloggers, in descending order of popularity, for the last year – August 2007 to July 2008, inclusive, according to click-throughs from the Aggregator.
(Profuse thanks to techno-wizard and stat-monkey Ryan Cullen for compiling this table.)
In today’s penultimate instalment we run through 11-20:
11. EXCLUSIVE: Should Irfan Ahmed have to pay for what he did? (James Graham)
12. Tons More Fun In the Awards – An Appeal To Every Lib Dem Blogger! (Alex Wilcock)
13. Somewhat unlikely! (Peter Black)
14. Top ten signs of a Lib Dem about to defect to the Tories (John Abrams)
15. A high-wire act by Mr Ahmed and what it might mean for us all (Mark Valladares)
16. How Doctor Who Made Me A Liberal (Alex Wilcock)
17. Neil Trafford (Anders Hanson)
18. Neil Trafford (James Graham)
19. Kirsty Williams AM: why I want to lead the Welsh Liberal Democrats (Lib Dem Voice)
20. Give that man a Blue Peter badge (Peter Black)
With thanks to all Lib Dem bloggers for making the last year such a memorable one.