by Stephen Tall on July 1, 2009
… We’d say a big thank you to the 37,801 ‘absolute unique visitors’* who read Liberal Democrat Voice in June, our third highest total ever. That’s a slight dip compared with last month’s 41k+ figure, but is a whopping 125% increase on a year ago.
This brings our absolute unique visitor readership for the last year to date (1 July 2008 – 30 June 2009) to 286,739, an increase of 110% on the equivalent figure for 2007-08 of 136,301.
The 5 top-read stories during the month were:
1. By-election results: Tories fail against Lib Dems (17th November 2006)
2. Tory claims for astrology CD (23rd June 2009)
3. Local elections – Friday open thread (5th June 2009)
4. European elections: rolling results news (7th June 2009)
5. County Council Elections 2009: Let’s stop this electoral manipulation now! (28th May 2008)
Whether you’re a regular here, or an occasional ‘popper-by’, we’re delighted you looked in. And if you enjoy reading LDV, why not try writing for LDV?
* Google Analytics’ term: it broadly means people using almost 38,000 different computers visited LDV at least once. Some people may be counted more than once (eg, home and work computer),whilst some people may not be counted (eg, two different people use the same computer, or someone reads the site through a feed reader without ever actually visiting it).