At last, it's the Eric Pickles cock-up on YouTube

by Stephen Tall on March 30, 2009

There may be one or two of you who haven’t yet seen the toe-curling embarrassment that was last week’s attempt by Tory party chairman Eric Pickles to defend MPs’ second homes on BBC1’s Question Time. Well, if you’re one of those those two people, then sit back and enjoy because it’s now been uploaded to YouTube for our viewing pleasure:

Daniels’ was up that same day. Still, typical LibDum, several days late and not an MP in London?

by oldrightie on March 30, 2009 at 5:02 pm. Reply #

“not an MP in London”

Hampstead & Kilburn after the next GE, boy. You’re on pb.com, yes? I’ll bet a score on a LD victory in this one.

by Julian H on March 30, 2009 at 5:21 pm. Reply #

Actually, hold on, unless I’ve misconstrued – you’re not suggesting there are no London LD MPs, are you?

by Julian H on March 30, 2009 at 5:22 pm. Reply #

I am one of the two who hadn’t seen it so thanks for putting it up Stephen.

Car crash TV at its best and good on the Lib Dems for having no London MPs milking the system in a similar manner.

by Jeff on March 30, 2009 at 5:26 pm. Reply #

Mr Pickles of course has a very comfortable majority so it will be damn unlikely he will lose his job at the next election.

I wonder if there is any correlation between MP’s expenses and seat security…

by Different Duncan on March 30, 2009 at 6:45 pm. Reply #

This gets better every time I view it!!

by Richard Whelan on March 30, 2009 at 8:36 pm. Reply #

Imagine what it must be like to be a Tory viewing that. If ever I need cheering up I will play it over again.

by Stanley Theed on March 30, 2009 at 9:11 pm. Reply #

Related? Wonder if that came out of his expenses as well…

by Robson Brown on March 30, 2009 at 11:51 pm. Reply #