by Stephen Tall on March 27, 2009
After a bit of a hiatus, the LDV members’ surveys are set to be revived. So if you are a registered member of the Liberal Democrat Voice forum – and any paid-up party member is welcome to join – then you now have the opportunity to make your views known on a range of issues in our April members’ survey. Topics we are asking your opinion on include:
- Lib Dem tax policy post-credit crunch;
- when you think the economy will recover;
- whether British troops withdrawn from Iraq should be redeployed to Afghanistan;
- your views on assisted suicide;
- your take on proposals to introduce a minimum price for alcohol;
- if you agree with the new law to ban incitement to hatred against individuals based on their sexual orientation; and
- what you think of Nick Clegg’s leadership and the performance of prominent Lib Dems and the shadow cabinet.
It should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to fill in. All registered members of the Forum should by now have been emailed with a link to take you to the survey. If you haven’t been yet, or if you are signing up to the Forum now, please drop Ryan Cullen a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll publish the results within the next week or so. You can access the results from our previous LDV members surveys by clicking here.